Let's launch into summer with some healthy competition. On Friday, June 21st, starting at 6:30pm, we will play a high energy game of Bunko. No skill is required. After Bunko is finished we will start our Board/Strategy Games around tables at 7:30pm. You can come for Bunko, board games, or all of it. Snacks and childcare will be provided. You can see a list of Board/Strategy Games AND register your children for childcare at the Welcome Desk or HERE.
We will be heading to the KOA in Seaside/Astoria August 16th –18th to gather again as a church family.
Prices have changed:
- All cabins are full, but Sites are still available.
- RV/tent sites are $211 per weekend for two people.
- Each additional person over 10 years will cost $11.00.
- Pancake breakfasts are free, but full breakfast costs $4.25 per person for each day.
- Registration is not available online.
- Come down for the Taco bar on Saturday, August 17th, Please RSVP so we have enough food for all.
- For any additional information please contact Roli Ayers or check out the 2019 Family Camp Brochure. Payments are due by July 15, 2019.
Community Life Groups here at Harvest play a vital role in living out the mission of the church: Learning Together to Live Like Jesus to Reach Our World. It is within these small communities that we can build personal relationships and practice applying the gospel to our lives.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities to become connected with a Community Life Group, please click HERE to complete an interest form. Please feel free to contact the church office at 503.629.8300 if you have additional questions.