The goal of the Christian life isn't just to learn, sing, pray, and pursue God individually. If it were, we'd just tune in to the best preachers and praise bands on the internet! But God has a better vision: the local church. God wants us to learn together, sing together, pray together, and pursue him together. Experiencing God together is at the heart of who we are as a church.
Current health guidelines allow us to host up to 166 people on our campus during the Sunday worship service (100 in the Worship Center and 66 in the Multipurpose Room).
Here's how it works:
Sign up ahead of time.
- You must reserve spots at each Sunday's service for yourself and others in your household through the signup form on our website.
- The form will be available Monday through Saturday for the Sunday service and you'll need to sign up each week. An email will confirm your reservation.
- Note: if you're unable to access the web form for any reason, you can also reserve an available spot by calling the church office at 503-629-8300 during office hours.
Public health guidelines apply.
We're asking everyone who chooses to attend to help us function in a way that's consistent with public health guidelines:
- Everyone over age five should plan to use a face covering (mask or shield) at all times while you're inside the building, including when we sing.
- Physical distancing will be maintained at all times (sorry, no hugs and handshakes yet!)
- If you experience symptoms of an illness, please stay home.
Check-in. When you arrive on Sunday you'll be greeted by volunteer Hosts outside.
- Everyone must check in with a Host before entering the building so that we have an accurate attendance count.
- Doors will open at 9:45 a.m. Hosts will direct the earliest arrivals to the Worship Center until that room reaches capacity, then direct remaining attenders to the Multipurpose Room where the service will be available via livestream.
- Note that once inside the building, attenders won't be able to move between the Worship Center and Multipurpose Room.
- We encourage children to attend with their families; there will be no separate children's program at this time.
We're happy to continue livestreaming the service so that everyone who isn't physically present can still participate live.